cuolodato Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Cowboy Bebop 720p

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 In the year 2071, the Solar System is linked by a network of hyperspace gateways. Police lose their grasp on crime and a bounty hunting system has been implemented. On an old fishing starship called the "Bebop," a coolZen man of mystery, a macho former hard-boiled cop, a brash and fickle woman with a large debt, a whimsical whiz kid hacker and an unsuspecting Welsh Corgi band together to hunt bounty heads for a meager living. Unfortunately, they are some of the unluckiest people in the star system. These are the stories of the adventurous (and misadventurous) lives of four struggling people and a dog.
The futuristic misadventures and tragedies of an easygoing bounty hunter and his partners.
Spike's classic line sums up his views on life. As a seemingly apathetic bounty hunter, he teams up with Jet Black on the good ship BeBop. Seeking those with hefty bounties, they run into Faye Valentine- a mysterious young vixen with a chip on her shoulder and an even larger price on her head.<br/><br/>This is by far one of the best anime series I've ever seen. It's funny, action-packed, and has a killer soundtrack. As with all anime, I recommend the subtitled version, but watch what you can get your hands on of this awesome series!
I've heard a lot of good stuff about this anime, but it's crap. I really don't see what the big deal is. I don't understand the plot, the music is annoying, and the animation isn't all that great. The only good thing is the voice acting. But that alone will not redeem this terrible anime. When people say this is better than something like Dragonball Z, it sickens me. I hate this show. 1/10.

Anjaniputra full movie 720p downloadAoharu X Machinegun movie download in hdYou Made Me Kill You full movie 720p downloadhindi Hell or Hot Sauce free downloadthe 2.14 Valentine Battle hindi dubbed free downloadA Better Boyfriend full movie 720p downloadthe G'vurot downloadMost Best of MXC 2 in hindi free downloadthe A Bone to Pick full movie download in hindiSearching for Dragoon dubbed hindi movie free download torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by cuolodato
Please log in to post a reply.